Friday, April 17, 2015

ADVENGERS APRIL # 3

Avengers April # 3
Despite switching from MARVEL FASERIP to my friends home brew D20 system, supers still started late and just did not seem to resonate with the players. Which I have found to happen almost every time I tried to run supers the past few years. Despite the current upswing of Super Heroes in the media, as a role playing environment it just does not seem to work?
Or maybe it's me?
What with committing to attempting to run organized Pathfinder play at Seths and logistics issues regarding player availability, I believe this will be my last Posy regarding the short lived Super hero game as I no doubt will be focusing on Fantasy yet again.
Which frankly I am burnt out on, but seems to be the genera everyone else wants to play.
Me I would love to play some STAR WARS or SUPERS or something different fantasy wise then just D&D or Pathfinder.
I Seem destined to keep running fantasy but I would rather be running Space/Star Wars or my home-brew M20 modern.
Oh well as an “Employe” of Seths, I must focus my attention of game liens that will bring people in to Seths Games and Anime and promote RPG and the purchase of RPG product.

That said: CRISES AT CRUSADERS CITADEL PT 3.
Role call: The Solvent, Polymer and Dr. Arcane.
In the wake of there battle with A.I.M, the heroes deiced to follow up on the case of the remaining members of the CRUSHERS who are still at large. Calling on TECH ARMSTRONG, man of science. The cobble together a device able to track the unique signature of MOCKERS body which leads them to a warehouse in the FRESNO, NEBRASKA industrial park.
There SHOCKER is attempting to reattach MOCKERS head while MACE and TEMPER stand guard, the heroes plans are slightly modified when the SOLVENT attempt to cast a spell and instead sends himself to the Elemental plane of Missing Socks.
Trapped in the strange pocket dimension SOLVENT attempts to escape by calling on the Master of the Mystic Arts, DR ARCANE(Because Dr Fate and Dr Strange are involved with the whole Marvel/DC Secret Convergence War retcon thing)
DR ARCANE returns the Solvent to the Earth where the Heroes are able to defeat the remaining CRUSHERS, and set the building on Fire (These guys and Fire?)
MOCKER and MARIONETTE escape but MACE, TEMPER and SHOCKER are captured so once again FRESNO,NEBRASKA is safe.
But for how long....
Tune in next week same Seth’s time.
Same SETHS Chanel and as always
Be Excellent!


No comments:

Post a Comment